Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Saturday Morning

As for many of you, life is just really busy right now.  Work is nuts, and I'm working late each night on the basement remodel.  I don't have any good pictures right now, but have installed and tested the gas lines (also one for the upstairs fireplace), added can-lights and moved switches, replaced damaged framing, and reinsulated.  Brandon helped me hang some drywall tonight, and I hope to mud, tape & sand all weekend.  I should have everything painted and cleaned up for Thanksgiving and my folks, but the fireplace likely won't be complete.

Last Saturday we woke up to a fresh blanket of 2-3 inches of snow, which was really Tommy's first.  Here are some great pictures of the best part of my life.





So sweet.

Pancakes are still his favorite breakfast, typically with bananas on the side.


Tommy prefers to stuff his mouth to overflowing, before he starts to chew.





Fortunately he missed what he seemed to be aiming for with that hammer.

Tommy can make it up a couple rungs before dad chickens out.

No comments:

Followers