Friday, April 27, 2012

Charles Edward Bakker

I wanted to get the blog updated, but don't have a lot of time (I'm typing one-handed right now as a matter-of-fact, and holding our baby in the other).  So you'll all have to forgive me for the brevity.  So many prayers were answered this week - both spoken, and prayers of our hearts.  Charles (Charlie for now) Edward Bakker arrived safely on Sunday!  Both Katie and Charlie came home on Tuesday, and are doing really well.
7lbs 8 ounces, and 19.5" long


Grandma Charlotte enjoying her new grandson.  My folks were here all week, and a gigantic help.  We wish they were still here. 

Chris conned the docs into attending the c-section along with me.
Grandpa Tom

First bath by dad - not my first rodeo


Dad's boys

Tommy getting more curious

Holding baby Charlie

A proud big brother.  Tommy seems like such a big boy now.
Passing time in the hospital - cardboard boxes make a great toy

Of course, hospital beds that move up & down are fun too

A little kiss for Charlie

Back at home playing in the backyard.  I had to restrain him from climbing any higher.

Grandma helping get everybody fed.




2 comments:

shelleystirs said...

Congratulations, Jon, Katie, and Tommy! He's a cutie!

This is the life said...

Congrats! Great photos! I am really happy for you two.

Followers