Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bakkers in Utah finally have a blog!

I've really been wrestling with whether to post a blog or not. Katie and I would like to stay better connected with those we love, but I'm paranoid about posting anything personal for the universe to see.

I'll have to do my best to balance personal information with enough ambiguity to establish plausible deniability. There's got to be several Bakker families living in Utah, right? Of course, now there's no denying whose blog this really is... I guess I need to keep wearing my foil cap and polishing my guns ;).

We have some exciting news (this is the real reason to start a blog).  After several years, God has blessed Katie and I with a child! Katie is about finished with the first trimester, and has been sick morning, noon, and night. Normally she vanquishes illness with stoic fortitude, but the daily grind of puking, forcing something into her stomach, and acid eating her insides away is really getting old. Please pray for peace and health!

Now that we have legitimate news to share, I'll try to update this blog every so often. There's not much to see, but here's the first photo of our child!





From Baby pre birth 1

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So, here's the deal...if you are worried about being to public you can make your blog private. This means that only people you give permission to can see the blog. LOTS and LOTS of people do it that way.

Followers