Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Update

Nothing to report yet. I'm off work and we're cleaning the house, expecting company soon. We had an insane wind storm over the weekend that blew branches and leaf-litter all over Centerville. I filled an entire trash can with leaves and sticks after I tried burning all the dry stuff (and most of the green stuff too). It made a huge smoke plume that wafted straight into 3 nieghbors homes. I suspect they all had open windows because a number of them came running over thinking my whole house was on fire. I whipped the fire into a full conflagration quickly which ended the smoke, but they all seemed a little hacked. Little do they know what's coming to their neighborhood (tenting of fingers "Monty-Burns" syle, while muttering "eeehhhxzzzellleennnnntttt"). Soon Katie and I will breed an entire army of Little Bakkers to control the world!


1 comment:

Jason Addink said...

An army of little Bakkers? There's one of the scarier thoughts I've had in quite a while... ;)

Followers