Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You're going to want to turn the volume up briefly...

Paige, I dedicate this posting to you. May your evenings be filled with a solemn peace and sense of security knowing that Tommy finally has a place to lay his little head! I boldly took the first step towards official dad-hood tonight by assembling the first of many items for my son.


Assembled by Dad, but bedding by Grandma.  My terrific Mom made 6 fitted sheets, and that awesome quilt.  As is typical for Tommy's Mommy, everything coordinates nicely.

4 comments:

shelleystirs said...

Another thing to check off the list. FYI, I was also wondering when the little guy would have a place to sleep.

Sarah said...

Hallelujah - I think some of us were picturing poor baby Tommy sleeping in a bureau drawer. Welcome to the club bro, glad to have you aboard. Love you and Katie Bunches!!!

Jason Addink said...

See! I am not the only woman out there who wants to see that baby's bed. You guys sure know how to push it to the last minute and keep me on edge. Ella's nursery was finished a good three months before her birth. :) So, glad it is up and ready to go. Now Jon, I will be able to sleep at night. All the troubles and worries in my life have been alleviated by the building of that crib. :) -Paige

Elizabeth said...

Jon, Where are the plug covers for the outlets! By the way nice crib! --Brandon

Followers