Sunday, November 7, 2010

Big Weekend

My mom came up for a visit this weekend to see her grandson (and us, but mostly her grandson). 
We went to a craft fair Friday morning in Ogden at Washington Heights Church.  It was crafty, but actually had some interesting things (not pictured here).

Tom had a good time.
I don't know this cute little girl, but had to take a picture of her with her baby dressed as a chicken.  Her mom said it's normally dressed as a chicken, and that it wasn't just for Halloween...
Later this weekend I converted Tommy's stroller from a "Pram" to a seat.  He's no longer satisfied seeing the sky, overhead power lines, and the occassional tree on our walk.  He's much happier being able to see the world at large - he's growing up!
My poplar trees are are turning.  I think they look like big torches.
This was also the first weekend Tom fit into his coveralls.  I have a couple wrenches just his size.
Having a good time!
Properly lubricating the wrenches - an old mechanic's trick.
A proud dad.
Checking the timing.  A good mechanic can tell a lot about an engine just by feeling it.
Helping Tommy with a little extra leverage.
We got it all tuned up!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I seriously missed his first time in his Dickies??!?!? NO!!!!! I ADORE that boy, just simply and plainly and in no uncertain terms, ADORE him! What a doll.

Unknown said...

He's looking absolutely gorgeous! And nearly crawling...very clever. Sam crawled that young and has been trouble ever since ;) So good to see all the pics. Liz Bird

Followers