Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Well, Thanksgiving was a week ago today and I still haven't posted about it we've been so busy.  My sister and her family came up and stayed the weekend, along with Katie's grandpa Gordon.  We had 12 diners and 2 babies for the feast and it was so fun.  We made Katie's favorite pull-apart sweet rolls for breakfast with Sarah and her family.  Everybody else came over around mid-day and we noshed until around 330pm when dinner was finally ready.  We enjoyed a terrific Thanksgiving dinner, and each other's company for the rest of the day.  I took a bunch of pictures, but clearly not with my camera...  Instead, I'll have to provide you with an approximation:

party fails - The Greatest Party of All Time!

It looked just like this...

On Friday my brother-in-law and I took Josh & Samantha sledding, and Saturday was geocaching - we had a ball!  I actually got some great videos, but they take a million years to upload and it's getting late.  Katie's got a bad cold, and I feel like my eyes are sinking into my head from exhaustion.  (please be praying that we all get more sleep soon...).  I'll have to take some time this weekend to post the videos.

I've been blogging poorly for a year now - last November was my first-ever post, and Tommy's first-ever photo.  I enjoyed seeing last Thanksgiving too...

No comments:

Followers