Thursday, February 10, 2011

There are no good photos of Tommy this week.  He's had (still fighting) a stomach flu, and while I was tempted to take photos of his nursery and myself bathed in puke, I resisted.  He vomited his tummy dry over the course of about 4 hours one night, and it took 24 hours to begin his (ongoing) recovery.  Please be praying that we all get through this one.  My stomach and Katie's aren't quite right tonight either.

This post, from this point forward, is for my sister-in-law.  She fails to recognize the incredible entertainment value of youtube, so I'm posting a handful of my favorite videos for her viewing pleasure.  I know most of you won't bother to view them, but if you do, please enjoy.


Skip to :45 and be sure to appreciate the whistle...


Gotta give my Dad props for this one.


The fastest 7:42 you'll ever see, and well worth it. Again, props to Dad, a true youtuber.


Wiz won't even make it through the first 10 seconds... Best part starts at :55


This is strangely compelling - part of me actually wants to do this...


I did something similar in bedroom when I was in 8th grade.


Out of literally thousand of youtube explosions, I bring you the best one.




A 35 year fire? Cool. Be sure to read the description...


A Chainsaw bike? I keep checking ebay for one of these...


Speaking of chainsaws...



This is clearly not meant to be a comprehensive list of videos, but since Wiz won't even make it halfway I'd better quit now.

3 comments:

Jason Addink said...

Every single one of those = pure awesomesauce.

Your sister in law clearly has no appreciation for the finer things in life. :)

Unknown said...

Well I did get through the pure whatever that was supposed to be. The male mind clearly remains a mystery!

Elizabeth said...

Seriously Jon, that's the best you can do?

Although, I have seen the Jozin one before, and it is MUCH better with subtitles. I'll give you that one.

Followers