Sunday, September 9, 2012

Summer's over

Yeah we've been off the air for a couple months. Summer's been busy with all the regular summer stuff, and adjusting to life with 2 boys. Plus our home computer runs like crap, so the thought of spending an hour or 2 of precious free (no kids) time in the evening hoping to actually get a post uploaded (or not - I've had 2 attempts fail with a crashed/frozen computer) is daunting.  Today I'm trying to post from our iPad, and think I may shop or a MacBook for Christmas.


Somebody got a hold of my camera when I wasn't looking... 










































In more-or-less chronological order, here's a smattering of photos from the last 2 months.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Nice pictures! I'm thinking about buying a MacBook before we move to Africa instead of PC laptop.-- Brandon

Followers