Thursday, July 1, 2010

Aunties, Doggies, and Monster Trees

My sister came up from Phoenix to see Tommy last weekend.  Of course, I neglected to capture any pictures, but we had a great time.  It was helpful to have Sarah's help with Tommy, and she helped us with chores around the house.  Mario really enjoyed having her too because she took him on lots of walks!
Grooming my pack
Our "Pram" - I use it like a mobile pack & play when I'm not holding my son


Tommy - 2" taller!



Chillin' in his recliner enjoying a nice bath

I've cut my dog's hair for the last 10 years, but he's gotten really naughty lately for me.  I threw in the towel and took him to a groomer - worth every penny!

I wish I had gotten home sooner for better photos, but the tree trimmers removed a gigantic cottonwood tree from my side-yard.  It was leaning over my neighbor's house and the roots were coming into his basement, so we decided to cut it down.




Katie wouldn't let me lay Tommy on the stump for scale, so Mario had to step in.  It's nearly 5' in diameter!


No comments:

Followers