Sunday, August 1, 2010

Who doesn't like Bob Dylan?

I appreciate all forms of music, if you hadn't been able to tell by my blog's changing playlists.  My buddy in Phoenix has formally requested that I change out the Dylan playlist - apparently he doesn't like Bob Dylan?  Before I did that, I wanted to establish for the readers Jason's musical prowess.  Forunately I also like Jason't preferred hillbilly "music" that you can play at the bottom of the screen.  The following are videos posted on his own blog.

A good sampling - and Amen to the last part!

Jason "had" to "put up" with his mom & sister's music...

This is atually quite clever, but passes for highbrow culture with my buddy.

Cake does happen to be my favorite group - glad to see his kids have good taste.

1 comment:

Jason Addink said...

Ahhh, Carolina Chocolate Drops now. Much better! ;)

Followers