Monday, August 9, 2010

WORLD CUP BABY!!!

I'm not much of a sports fan, meaning I follow absolutely nothing sports related.  I particularly dislike team sports, but am okay with shooting sports (trap, 5-stand, biathalon, etc).  Katie's roommate and friend Peg (from Calvin) came to Utah last weekend because her husband competed in the Archery World Cup held here in Ogden.  He competes on the Canadian team, but we went to see the finals on Saturday anyway ;).



I'd guess the yellow section of the targets are about the size of grapefruits and they shoot at 70 meters - not too shabby.

Tommy wasn't too impressed and snoozed most of the evening in his pram.


And just because he's so darn cute and smiley tonight, here's a couple of my boy.

His smile makes my heart jump!  Phew, he doesn't smile like Grandpa Tom...  Love you Dad!!!

3 comments:

Jason Addink said...

That crazy contraption he is holding barely even resembles a bow anymore!

Jason Addink said...

To my dear hubby Jason - He?! They all look like a she to me!

Jon I am so happy that you are finally including pictures of Thomas Gordon. That is the reason I check your blog, not to see 50 tractors!

By the way, he is super cute, and looks like a Bakker! Wow!
-Paige

ahijon said...

Paige, I'll try to work Tommy into the fore or background of the tractors in the future...

Followers