Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dueling Banjos

I'm finally getting back to work on the house.  I picked up all the finish trim I'll need for upstairs.  The plan is to install the baseboard behind the vanity, get the vanity in place (and out of my way), install the wood floor, and then complete the finish carpentry and finish plumbing.  I debated about the best way to transport 16' to 17' pieces of MDF, and finally decided I should build a rack which allowed me to carry them over the top of the cab...  For some reason "Dueling Banjos" was playing through my head the entire ride home tonight.
It seemed to work really well, which is good because I noticed they gave me 3 pieces that were similar to what I purchased, but not quite right...  I'll have to truck them all the way back to Salt Lake this weekend and trade them for the right ones.  Yippee!

No comments:

Followers