Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update

I haven't posted in a while because I've been so busy.  I've recently changed markets from the Midwest to the local Utah market and surrounding states.  I won't have to travel as much, and will be much, much busier.  I've been visiting most of our top clients with my colleague, who is leaving the local market and heading home to MN.  It's been nuts!  We've been spending about 3 hours per day visiting clients in and outside of the hotel, and trying to keep up with the pace of incoming requests for proposal in the office.

Brent finally finished our tile - it's gorgeous.  I've been working on lots of boring jobs on the house like sanding, priming, and painting.  I'll have to post a few photos this weekend.

Katie and I find out on Thursday whether we're having a boy or girl!

This weekend we have about 15 clients coming in from around the US to visit the hotels and Salt Lake, and hopefully book their huge programs.  I'll be working my old F&B hours Thursday through Sunday...

We hired a new Pastor, and I was voted in as a new Deacon for our church this weekend.  Please be praying for our little church - our new Pastor has a big job ahead of him, and so do we.

No comments:

Followers