Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Boy Names

Katie and I are struggling with what to name our son.  Family names are very important to us, and we're close to making a decision.  However, thus far we have decided not to name him any of the following:

My Liege - Katie couldn't imagine yelling at him when he was naughty "get your butt in here, My Liege"...

Riddick  or Blade - I think one of his grandmas has a crush on the main characters of these movies...

Buck Morris - Chuck Norris is copyrighted...

B. A. Baracus - This was actually his Dad's nickname briefly in elementary school...

Surely anyone who has kids can understand the challenge - I just thought I'd share part of our journey with all of you.

3 comments:

Jason Addink said...

I would go with serial numbers. S184371JB43, or similar. I mean, who wants to the the fourth Jon Jr. in your kindergarten class? I can almost guarantee he would be the only S1843&1JB43.

Either that, or Sue ;)

Unknown said...

So I guess MacGuyver is still in the running?

Jason Addink said...

Whoa whoa whoa...

MacGyver (come on Sarah, at least spell it right!) is still on the table?

Yeah, I would definitely go with that. Or his proper first name, Angus...

Followers