Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

I used to work every single holiday major and minor.  Since moving into sales, I am required to work one holiday, and this year I worked Mother's Day brunch at my hotel.  We served over 2100 people in about 4 hours - it was fun for about 30 minutes.  The other 3.5 hours were filled with screaming kids, fighting siblings (young and old), crazy relatives, dirty plates of half-eaten food, and generally more people than I care to be around anymore.  While there are aspects I miss, I'm sure glad I don't work in operations anymore.

Sorry I couldn't be with you yesterday Mom and Mom-in-law - I sure love you both! 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

How about a Happy Mother's Day shout out to YOUR WIFE?!?! You know, the one carrying your unborn son? Whether she says it or not, she is officially a mother!

Followers