Thursday, May 20, 2010

Will it fit?



Pat came over last night and tonight to help me install the nursery wainscotting.  I was really stressed-out that it wouldn't go together correctly - there's a LOT of work invested in this so far...

So far, so good!  Every piece requires a little fanagaling, but it seems to be going okay.  The doors will all need to be painted, and there's a top-rail to install yet when everything else is in.


I believe I'll have the wainscotting installed completely this weekend, holes patched and painted, and a couple shelves cut for a small closet...  I may apply a 4th coat of paint by brush, but we'll see.  We should be able to clean up and get ready for Tommy in the next week or two - I hope he doesn't come early!

2 comments:

Chris E said...

Wow - now I know what my husband has been doing all those long nights at the Bakkers. Are you ready to duplicate a room like that at my house????

ahijon said...

Yes, we talked about that last night... While Pat appreciates how nice and "professional" everything looks, he wouldn't do paneling that way - he'd find a much easier way...

Followers